Online programs through Missouri State and COB provide the same learning objectives and academic rigor as face-to-face programs with qualified and credentialed faculty. Students receive institutional and faculty support assuring a positive experience and high completion rate.
“COB online programs give our students the same outstanding opportunities while ensuring flexibility they need to succeed,” said Dr. Elizabeth Rozell, COB associate dean.
“This ranking shows that our students can have confidence in the business education they are receiving at Missouri State.”
Exceptional value in online education
The goal of the U.S. News & World Report’s list is to aid prospective students in researching online programs. The list reports programs that are strongest in academics, course delivery, support services and affordability.
The ranking methodology emphasized value and opportunities for students to connect with their peers and instructors. It also considered:
- Student support services and technology.
- Credentials and training of faculty and staff.
- Expert opinions from high-ranking academic officials.
“We strive to provide excellent student support services,” Rozell said. “Our innovative online learning environment promotes student-faculty interaction and collaboration.”
About MSU’s online business programs
Missouri State’s COB undergraduate programs are accredited by AACSB International, the premier accrediting body for business programs. COB also holds the AACSB supplemental accreditation in accounting.
Students who wish to complete an online program can pursue these degree options:
- Business analysis (BS).
- Finance – Corporate and investments option (BS).
- General business (BS).
- Information technology – Application development track (BS).
- Information technology – Infrastructure track (BS).
- Information technology – Cybersecurity track (BS).
- Marketing – Marketing management track (BS).
- Online minors include: Accounting, Finance and General business.