There’s an environmental component to the research of amphibians and fish. By studying these animals and their behaviors and environments, we can understand what threats and harmful contaminants might exist.Full Story
A series of lectures titled “Armchair University” will feature discussions about physics, astronomy and biology and will be led by CNAS department professors.
The inaugural St. Louis MarooNation Golf Tournament, set for Oct. 4, will benefit MSU students from St. Louis.
Official enrollment for the Missouri State University system hit a new milestone this year – totaling 26,000 students for fall 2016. The previous record of 24,735 students was established last fall.
Our Faculty Experts
Missouri State University’s faculty members are among the best in their fields, recognized for their outstanding teaching, innovative research and contributions to knowledge in a variety of disciplines. They come from all over the country and world, and offer a rich diversity of expertise and experiences. Find out more by browsing their profiles.
- The relationship between online branding and interactivity
- Ozarks Arboretum awarded Level I Accreditation
- Students, advisors, dean receive honors at international competition
- University staff member receives prestigious LEAD Award
- Missouri State releases summer 2016 graduation list
- Missouri State releases summer 2016 dean’s list
- What can amphibians tell us about human health?
- Midwest Jewish Studies Association conference brings Dead Sea Scrolls scholar to MSU
- Save the Date: Ozarks Celebration Festival Sept. 9-11