A president, senator and newspaper publisher will be the inaugural inductees into the Missouri Public Affairs Hall of Fame. The induction will occur on April 11, 2014.Full Story
Former Secretary of State General Colin L. Powell is the keynote speaker for Missouri State University’s Spring Public Affairs Convocation, which will be held at 8 p.m. March 20 at JQH Arena. Powell will be speaking on the topic of Global Perspective: Why it Matters, the university’s public affairs theme for 2013-2014.
Ozarks Public Television (OPT) will premiere a locally produced documentary on the Frisco Railroad.
Missouri State University will celebrate 15 years of service to the Lebanon community as well as its new home and partnership with Ozarks Technical Community College (OTC) on Dec. 5.
- Resident life receives national recognition for going green
- Faculty awarded funds for grapevine improvement research
- Funding received to provide vehicle volume metrics on roadways
- University faculty elected to serve on executive board
- Professors present at national geological conference
- University faculty receives funding for Homeland Security program
- No child left without an iPad
- Community, university collaborate to conduct research, bring one-to-one tech to classrooms
- Maroon Minute honors Dr. Grant Peters