The talents and wares of more than 300 craftsmen, exhibitors and musicians, along with four entertainment stages featuring music, storytelling and dance, will be on display Sept. 5-7 during the 17th annual Ozarks Celebration Festival on Missouri State University’s campus.Full Story
What do you get when you combine a budding comedian named Ringo with two hippy parents and a rabbit-tending best friend? The subject of “A Little Help,” the second student-produced Web series launched by the Missouri State University department of media, journalism and film (MJF).
Missouri State has been included on this list since its inception 11 years ago.
According to a report done by Northwestern University, students who abuse substances are at risk for consequences such as lowered academic performances, violence, health problems and addiction. Because of peer pressure, students recovering from substance addiction often find themselves in tempting situations on campus and are in need of support from other recovering students and their community.
- Faculty awarded grants to better area schools
- Scientists share knowledge, learn new equipment
- Missouri State faculty participate in national book festival
- Missouri State University releases summer 2014 graduation list
- Missouri State releases summer 2014 dean’s list
- Faculty to present at international business conference