Reducing your carbon footprint is more than assessing your transportation choices, heating and cooling systems or your appliances – it also entails the food you eat and how you prepare it. Missouri State University’s dining services began using Carbon Foodprint software in January 2013 to evaluate their operations since their kitchens provide more than 4,000 meals a day.Full Story
Missouri State University will celebrate Women’s History Month beginning March 1. A variety of events will take place throughout the month, including the keynote address from Dr. Alice Domurat Dreger, American bioethicist and professor of clinical medical humanities and bioethics at Northwestern University. This year’s theme is about celebrating women of character, courage and commitment. […]
Dr. Belva Worthen Prather, professor of music at Missouri State University, was recently inducted into the Missouri Music Educators Association (MMEA) Hall of Fame at the 76th Annual MMEA Conference in Osage Beach, Mo.
The Foreign Language Association of Missouri (FLAM) recognized Missouri State University’s commitment to world language teaching and learning with its 2013 Friend of Foreign Language award.
- Communication students’ research presented at conference
- Music students place in preliminary round
- University student receives Future Leaders award
- Students, faculty win big at media arts festival
- Professor receives funding for conservation publication, program
- University students to present at national conference
- Get back on track with running post injury
- Maroon Minute honors Dr. Jill Black’s contributions to science teaching
- Maroon Minute highlights food security grant