Melanie Dreyer-Lude, assistant professor of theatre and dance, received a Fulbright scholarship award to Germany.Full Story
Starting in 1973, states began adopting legislation regulating the organic food and agricultural market. What caused the initial emergence, and what are the consequences for future national food labeling? Dr. Samantha Mosier, assistant professor of political science at Missouri State University, has studied the causes and possible consequences of the labeling system. Mosier’s upcoming lecture, […]
In Asia, the Chinese New Year is a traditional holiday where families gather, eat, decorate, exchange gifts and enjoy festivals. In an effort to share that cultural experience with the Missouri State University community, Dr. Weirong Schaefer, senior instructor of modern and classical languages, along with the China programs office, has coordinated the Chinese New […]
Ever wonder what geotourism is all about? Missouri State University’s College of Natural and Applied Sciences (CNAS) will host a free public lecture at 7:30 p.m. Feb. 9. in Temple Hall, Room 002 to tell you all about it.
- Missouri State releases fall 2015 graduation list
- Missouri State releases fall 2015 dean’s list
- Program coordinator selected as project consultant in Moldova
- What is dress and what does it say about culture?
- Professor receives highest honor from national organization
- Beta Alpha Psi students win at national competition
- Maroon Minute recognizes special education program
- Get smart: How to put your finances in order
- Helping heal the unseen wounds of veterans