Exhibits, shows honor African American heritage, history and culture.Full Story
In Asia, the Chinese New Year is a traditional holiday where families gather, eat, decorate, exchange gifts and enjoy festivals. In an effort to share that cultural experience with the Missouri State University community, Dr. Weirong Schaefer, senior instructor of modern and classical languages, along with the China programs office, has coordinated the Chinese New […]
Ever wonder what geotourism is all about? Missouri State University’s College of Natural and Applied Sciences (CNAS) will host a free public lecture at 7:30 p.m. Feb. 9. in Temple Hall, Room 002 to tell you all about it.
MSU follows established procedures to address complaints; continues to pursue progress on diversity and inclusion.
- Missouri State releases fall 2015 graduation list
- Missouri State releases fall 2015 dean’s list
- Program coordinator selected as project consultant in Moldova
- What is dress and what does it say about culture?
- Professor receives highest honor from national organization
- Beta Alpha Psi students win at national competition
- Helping heal the unseen wounds of veterans
- Maroon Minute recognizes scholarly work by Dr. Jamaine Abidogun
- Maroon Minute recognizes Dr. John Bentley