Missouri State University is starting the fall 2016 semester with its largest opening day enrollment ever.Full Story
Dining services won a bronze-level award for Compass in the Community, which recognizes acts of community involvement and service.
Festivalgoers can expect new sights and sounds at the 19th annual Ozarks Celebration Festival Sept. 9-11.
Missouri State University is seeking nominations for the university’s annual honorary doctorate. In 2002, the Board of Governors approved a policy authorizing the granting of an honorary doctorate degree recognizing the extraordinary achievements of distinguished citizens. Any member of the Missouri State University community, including alumni, may nominate candidates for the degree. The deadline for […]
- Dining services wins big, gives back
- Agriculture students, faculty present grape breeding updates at conference
- Theta Chi chapter nationally recognized
- Biology student honored at international symposium in Italy
- Associate professor honored by global advising community
- Researchers at CBLS honored with national award
- World changers: Nonprofits taking business landscape by storm
- More than reading, writing and arithmetic
- Professionalism is key in preparing for job search