Missouri State University will confer 560 degrees to students at its 2014 summer commencement. The ceremony will begin at 10 a.m. Aug. 1 at JQH Arena and will feature an address from Missouri State alumnus Jim Anderson, vice president of marketing and public affairs at CoxHealth. The ceremony will be streamed live.Full Story
During Missouri State University’s Fiscal Year 2014 (which ended June 30), faculty and staff received $21,948,927 from a total of 289 grants. This represents an increase of 9 percent from FY13.
Students can earn a Bachelor of Science in elementary education.
Business experts are known to say that you have to break down silos to gain innovation. But in Springfield, one can look to the silos to find the most high-tech research – the Jordan Valley Innovation Center – a former MFA milling facility with towering grain silos recognizable for miles.
- Faculty publishes new article on computer vision systems
- HRA faculty to present at conference
- Missouri State professor earns international fellowship
- Students, faculty provide grape breeding updates at ASEV Conference
- Biology faculty, student co-author research on carbon nanotubes
- The Standard, Ozarks News Journal recognized for excellence
- Ancient Greece leaves legacy of drama, democracy and argument
- GLADE camp immerses high school students in nature
- Health fields turn to RNA research for answers