Juan Meraz, assistant vice president for diversity and inclusion, was recently elected vice president of the Midwest Business Administration Association (MBAA). The six-member executive board oversees all aspects of the MBAA International Conference that is held every spring in Chicago.
“I am humbled and honored to be elected,” said Meraz. “I look forward to serving on the MBAA International Executive Board.”
As vice president, Meraz will help oversee all aspects of next April’s conference in downtown Chicago.
About MBAA International
MBAA International represents a high-quality, high-value and multidisciplinary gathering of leaders from around the world. MBAA International has over half a century of history, during which participants present and receive useful research, share effective pedagogy and network in a fun and familiar setting.
Eleven formal organizations make up MBAA International:
- Academy of Business Economics
- Academy of Finance
- Academy of International Business U.S. Midwest Region
- Business and Health Administration Association
- Marketing Management Association
- Midwest Academy of Legal Studies in Business
- North American Accounting Society
- North American Management Society
- Operations Management and Entrepreneurship Association
- Society for Case Research
- Society for the Advancement of Information Systems