The celebration will take place from 2-5 p.m. Oct. 20 at the White River Conference Center. Guests will enjoy food samples from the area’s best restaurants, as well as wine, craft beer and cocktails. DJ Platinum will provide musical entertainment.
Participating food vendors include Bambino’s Café, Black Sheep Burgers and Shakes, Springfield Brewing Company and more. Drink vendors include Oak Ridge Winery, Proximo Spirits, Public House Brewing Company and more.
General admission tickets will be available at the door for $50 or in advance for $35. VIP tickets also can be purchased in advance for $75. They include early entrance, VIP parking, access to exclusive areas at the event and a commemorative wine glass.
Advance tickets can be purchased online or at the following Brown Derby locations in Springfield:
- Brown Derby Wine Center – 2023 S. Glenstone Ave.
- East Republic Road – 1880 E. Republic Rd.
- West Republic Road – 1440 W. Republic Rd.
- East Sunshine – 3340 E. Sunshine St.
- Nixa – 830 W. Mount Vernon St.